Are you a Software Domain Specialist with experience in Telecoms and Orchestration? Read on!
This role sits in a team with the responsibility for the development of Telecom Network Management and Orchestration Systems Software. If you are a software professional with a keen interest in driving technical strategy than we have exciting opportunities within our R&D organization!
- Build the overall technical strategy and outlook for the Orchestration product suite
- Contribute to product strategies and roadmaps
- Own the Functional Domain Specialists team
- Lead and participates in customer engagements
- Identify and propose technology innovations to drive profitable growth
- Support technical discussions and seek technical problems and steer new product development
- Promote the optimum automation of business processes in Ericsson’s offering
- In-depth knowledge of the Orchestration business domain and Customer requirements
- OSS proven track record
- Understanding of the OSS/BSS functional areas of Readiness, Fulfillment, and Assurance
- Product experience in the areas of Network Slicing, Service Orchestration, and Resource Orchestration
- Network proven experience, e.g. Radio, Core, Transport
- Familiar with the ONAP community deliverables and opportunities for software reuse
- Familiar also with other Opensource initiatives in the Orchestration space, e.g. OSM
- In-depth understanding of Standards (e.g. TMF, ETSI MANO, 3GPP) and Modelling
- Knowledgeable on Ericsson Orchestration products and gaps
- Excellent knowledge of competitor landscape
What do we offer
- Get involved in projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the world's traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
- Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- A balanced work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity, and Parental leave).
- Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover, and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
- Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
- Clearly defined career paths, improved with both inhouse training and financial support for external study through our educational assistance scheme
- 27 days Annual Leave
- Laptop and mobile phone
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || ProdMgt