At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM and/or the Supplier Relationship Manager are responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- You will lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- You will evaluate and select suppliers
- You will conduct supplier negotiation
- You will ensure supplier agreement implementation
- You will contribute to the long term business
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Min years of experience: 5-10 years and/or extensive experience with Telecom rollout/ Supplier Management (ASP Management)
- Domain experience: Network Rollout, Optimization and Managed Service
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || SharedServ
Req ID: 395445