Our Exciting Opportunity
PDU Transport is part of DNEW in BNEW. Head office is placed in Sweden with development also in Italy, India, China, and Hungary.
In R6000 Nodes we have the full PLCM (Product Life Cycle Management) responsibility for the R6000 products. The organization consists of several hundred employees focusing on SW design, HW design, system design and test for development and maintenance of our R6000 products. The organization is based in Beijing, China. We are right now in an exciting time pushing new functionality in our existing product generation and in the same time working hard on our next platform generation. We run our development in programs and using our agile WoW.
- Be part of the development of our new generation product.
- Drive the day to day issue resolution with a look out for lead time critical and upcoming showstoppers for the future release, with a balance between short and mid term thinking. As a leader, you also have a long term perspective, without loosing focus on the critical path of the upcoming releases. You delegate and grow leaders around you, by actively and openly discussing challenges and opportunities.
- Be executed according to our agile WoW, Streamline development. You should have experience from similar WoW.
Cooperate and connect with colleagues all over the world for the best of Ericsson - excellent English and cross-cultural presentation skills are required as well as ability to travel abroad.
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Strong project/program management experience with in-depth understanding of development process
- Dedicated, result oriented and professional in simplifying and structuring complex job
- Proactive and comfortable in handling daily challenges. Risk understanding, management and mitigation
- Planning of resources, budget, schedules, execution and release
- Solid leadership with excellent communication skills.
- Relationship & delivery commitment building across Ericsson organizations, understanding and communicating our common challenges in a balanced way to find solutions
- Master of Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Thorough understanding and experience on project management process and applicable processes, methods and tools for development and testing
- Demonstrated of successful project management experiences
- Capability of leading and empowering people with diverse background and has a passion to win
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Interest and experience in agile WoW
- Solid experience within telecommunication
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || Beijing || || R&D
Job details: Product Development Leader