This role will be based on-site at Ericsson Software Campus, Athlone, Ireland.
- Expert knowledge of web standards (like Web Components), inclusive of standards early in development
- Excellent knowledge in design & development of UI Frameworks (or another related area in developer tooling)
- Ability to develop a team in a technical manner around cutting edge framework design
- Strong service orientation, and takes pride in how others use your deliverables
- An ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices
- Knowledge of legacy UI Frameworks (Angular, React, etc.) – how they are crafted and their differences
- Knowledge of Microservices and how composable user interfaces can be built
- Open Source experience a bonus - we use an inner-source collaborative development model
- Track record of continuous learning & development
- Comfort with frequent deadlines – we continually deploy production software to our customers every 3 weeks
- An imaginative approach to problem-solving
- A capability to perform in a team setting – working with others in a collaborative and delivery-focused manner
- A growth mindset
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or electronic engineering
What do we offer
- A healthy work-life balance (flexible hours, maternity/paternity and parental leave)
- 27 days annual leave, family-friendly work environment, short commute!
- We’re a diverse bunch, over 60 nationalities on-site. Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Clearly defined career paths, improved with inhouse training and financial support for external study
- Dynamic 600+ member sports and social club run activities & subsidized theatre, movie, swimming tickets
- Opportunities to travel around the world and work directly with our customers before they go live
- Pension scheme, health insurance, company doctor, life cover and sick pay/income continuance plan
- Laptop and mobile phone, tax saver commuter/bike to work scheme
- Athlone is located beside a beautiful lake and an hour from Galway or Dublin
- Ericsson bus links directly from the office through Athlone and bus/train terminal
You can also learn more about why our software campus in Athlone in a great place to work: Life in Ericsson Athlone Video Link
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || ProdMgt
Job details: Developer