As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ensures proper protection of information assets of client environment by providing IT /Network security operations, expertise, support and solutions. These are based on the IT /Network Security Guiding Principles and enable compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards!
- Ensure the systems &and services under the responsibility of the vendor Handled Services to with security policies.
- Provide evidence of compliance by way of configuration snapshots to and Internal Audit teams.
- Coordinate in the full lifecycle of vulnerability management system from compliance stand point.
- Provide Chief Product Security Officer (Group Function Technology) and other group roles with Market Area specific perspectives to consider in formulation of group wide strategy and steering documents
- Supply to internal and external IT /network Security assessments or audits
- Run IT security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
- And you will establish and demonstrate interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and specialists
- Support internal and external critical issue management
- Internal audit readiness and perform periodic compliance testing to ensure aligned with contractual obligation.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- IT Security Policy, Standards, Regulatory & compliance Knowledge
- Operational IT/Network Security experience with firewalls, routers, VPN switches, authentication services, intrusion detection / prevention systems, End point protection and DLP.
- Knowledge and experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of IT systems and applications.
- Sound knowledge on Audit management
- Linux Knowledge, SOC & SOX Audits Experience.
- CISA / CISM Certification
Education: Graduate in Computer Science
Minimum years of relevant experience: 9 – 12 years.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.