In Ericsson, we believe that everyone of us has something unique and meaningful to contribute and our Leaders are the driving force behind our business performance and overall company culture.
As People Business Partners we are supporting our Leaders and our colleagues to build the desired impact for the business and for their careers.
Our role as People Business Partner is in Bucharest part of local People Team and is meant to ensure local implementation of Business Area Managed Services People Strategy in compliance with local legislation by:
- Coordinate and collaborate with partners and colleagues in Business Area, Group Function and Market Area from different functions in delivering the expected impact for the business and people;
- Act as trusted adviser for business Leaders and Ericsson colleagues in applying local legislation, people practices and policies;
- Creating and owning end2end solutions according with business demand and Global/ BA/MA People Strategy;
- Supporting managers in creating transparency and meaning from complexity and ambiguity;
- Being opened to change and driving it;
- Able to work in a matrix organization across geographies;
The People Business Partner will have a designated Business Area within Service Line Operate in Romania supporting an organization of +1700 employees with the support and in sync with People Business Partners in Romania, India, Mexico, Sweden etc.
This is a temporary position for 24 months (maternity replacement)
Support compliance to local legislation;
- Ensure local implementation of Global / BA/MA strategy/ decisions/policies;
- Implement local redundancies - individual /collective restructuring;
- Secure immigration compliance;
- Accountable for compliance within any organization change / redeployment / restructuring considering local legislation;
- Manage local disciplinary processes;
- Educate and train local managers on disciplinary process;
- Manage employees complains;
- Provide advice and coaching to line managers on TA processes, tools and practices;
- Handle partner concerns for hiring outside the guidelines (propose recommendations; check CR; internal equity, analyze business case and propose solution)
- Advice on local legislation regarding tax exemption positions;
- Provide solution to implement PROMOTION PROCESS - according with business priorities and local legislation (offers, addendum to the contracts, job descriptions)
- Support Business Area with redeployment of staff where projects are closing - by ensuring local legal compliance;
- Implement Business Area strategy/tactics for setting-up the hiring for contracts with new scope;
- Performing trainings and educating managers and employees on performance management and IPM process;
- Work with managers to put in place Performance Improvement Programs (PIPs) to address poor performance;
- Consequence management based on outcomes of PIPs;
- Tackle employees complains regarding IPM ratings contestations;
- Facilitate talent calibrations and local roll out of global materials and training;
- Advise and prepare candidates assessments and follow up and ensure development activities scheduled
- Implement global strategy and directions for Talent Management and Leadership Development.
- Support local managers and HR BP’s to identify learning needs and means to address them;
- Local implementation of BA L&D actions;
- Advise on trends and local benchmark practices – country input into TR strategy;
- Provide information on local market / follow the trends and competitiveness;
- Facilitate and support salary review increase decisions;
- Educate, train and advise local managers and employees on the short and long term variable pay schemes;
- Provide local input to compensation proposals for promotions and new appointments where outside of the GSSC threshold;
- Provide local salary information and analysis as input into line decisions around attraction and retention of talent;
- Training, advising and coaching line managers on Total Rewards processes, tools and practices;
- Use Ericsson tools & process to analyse important metrics related with People – attrition; employee satisfaction; engagement - and provide valuable insight to the business;
- Analyze business cases provided by Leaders and other partners – provide advice, recommendation, decision.
- Good knowledge and skills of several HR expertise areas, practices and local Romanian legislation. The job holder can identify and solves complicated problems that require careful analysis by adapting existing legislation, procedures, techniques & methods to create the best value for Ericsson;
- Actively contributes to improvement & change.
- Works independently.
- Exchanges views in English - conversation & writing.
- Pro-active and „can do” attitude;
- Results oriented
- Collaborates easily and builds trustful working relationships;
- Able to lead change and ambiguity.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SharedServ
Req ID: 394942