As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for an IT Security Analyst – Group IT privacy advisor.
In this role, you will ensure the accurate protection of information assets focusing on the Privacy area and the GDPR regulation. Your main objective is to maintain privacy and GDPR compliance in our IT environments by considering applicable laws, regulations, requirements and standards.
You will use your knowledge and skills to influence important key stake-holders, improve privacy related processes and procedures but also provide support and awareness sessions to specific target groups within Group IT.
These responsibilities and activities requires knowledge in Privacy, GDPR, IT Security and Information Security Management standards like ISO 27001, ISO27002 and ISO 27018.
For this role you need to have a validated ability to build relationships with different key stake-holders like Group Security, Corporate Audit, Group Legal, GPDO (Group Data Privacy Officer) including different IT system and IT service owners.
• You will actively ensure accurate handling of Personal Data in our processes and IT environments.
• Ensure that appropriate Privacy Impact Assessments are performed for IT systems and services of Group IT
• You will contribute to Group IT security assessments and for Privacy related audits
• Review and utilize the outcome of internal audit reviews to develop improvement plans.
• Participate in Group IT Privacy program as a key specialist providing support, guidelines, carry out excellent work.
• Give Support in relation to Subject Access Request (SAR) and Privacy Breach processes
• Develop and provide privacy related training and awareness programs
• Provide leadership and direction to all aspects of GDPR and privacy related matters
• Be an excellent partner with stake-holders to ensure alignment and dedication to GDPR and Privacy related initiatives
• Continuously improve Group IT processes to ensure GDPR and Privacy compliance
• Represent Group IT in Ericsson Group Privacy forums and related work groups
To be successful in the role you must have
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum years of experience: 7-10 years of IT Security experience
• 5 years of experience in Privacy/GDPR experience
• Domain experience: GDPR, Privacy, ISO 27001/2, ISO 27018, ISMS - Information Security Management System
• Certifications in Privacy/GDPR area and other preferred certifications in security: IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ISO27001 lead implementer, CISA - Certified Information Systems, CISM or similar
• Ability and experience to discuss Privacy/GDPR requirements from a legal, risk, operational and technical perspective with business counterparts
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at a senior level
• Experience of leading multi-functional teams
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships
• A dynamic, self-motivated, positive and innovative approach
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. Last day to apply: 31th of July. The selection will be ongoing.
Please contact the recruiter - Nina Juthage at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you need any clarification.
You will report to Manager of Risk & Compliance
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT