As an important part of Customer Success initiative, we are now looking for a Commercial trainer eager to support Ericsson and our customer’s business grow by providing relevant commercial competence to understand and sell our IoT Accelerator platform.
Ericsson’s IoT Accelerator Connectivity Management Platform (formerly called DCP) is one of primary services of the Ericsson IoT Accelerator. Connectivity Management is a cloud service enabling operators to offer connectivity management to their enterprise customers. It supports operators in building up IoT solutions from device connection to the deployment of enterprise services.
The position provides a great chance to work as a training lead in our IoT Go to Market team (part of IoT Customer Success)!
The successful candidate is already an experienced Commercial trainer or experienced Sales lead who wish to expand his/her career towards Commercial training.
In this role, you will develop and deliver structured learning products to our customers to strengthen their Ericsson IoT Accelerator Commercial and Sales competence. You will also define the training strategy in alignment with the Technical trainings available and build a plan to expand the trainings to adjacent products, Device Management for example.
We offer a world of possibilities: instructor led, web based and blended training, training strategy build-up, act as specialist for other training related activities. You will learn the latest within the IoT Accelerator Platform product.
- Develop high quality IoT training programs, in collaboration with a dedicated global service adoption team.
- Conduct high quality ILT/VCT Commercial training for our internal Ericsson teams and customers (Global Operators)
- Hold and/co-host webinars on Commercial and Sales topics towards Global Operators
- Expand portfolio and develop Commercial and Sales learning content for internal teams and customer training
- Work with a lab environment to support the Commercial trainings and customize trainings for internal and customer needs
- Act as strategic connection between the customers and the internal organization to feedback learning from trainings and discover new training opportunities or materials needed.
- Build a longer term (36 months) vision of how Commercial training can develop to a key differentiator in Ericsson's G2M strategy.
What we expect you to do:
We believe that our ideal Commercial Trainer has a desire for teaching, in combination of very advanced Commercial and pedagogic skills. Ability to adapt the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers is essential. You need to be able to translate to learnings in to updates and new training material.
Collaborating with the existing trainer to learn and jointly improve available materials will also be of importance, as well as the ability to take a strategic focus, build a vision on Commercial training for the midterm (36 months) and execute on the vision.
You should be willing to seek and tackle new challenge and continuously have a desire to learn new skills and develop cross-domain competence and training.
- Education in or on the job knowledge of (commercial) training methodologies
- Have at least 3 years work experience in telecommunications
- Ability to travel globally to interact with customers in South America, North America, Middle East and Europe.
- Basic understanding of;
- telecom networks and IoT applications
- Business Processes as well as Business Support Systems (BSS) applications, like: CRM, Billing (e.g. Oracle BRM), Subscription Manager, Provisioning, Business Objects, Data Warehouse
- Interest in understanding of Core network nodes functionality within Circuit Switching (HLR/HSS, STP/DSC, SMSC) and Packet Switching (GGSN/PGW, DNS, PCRF)
- Interested in understanding IP related technologies and nodes: routers, switches, firewalls.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience as a trainer or knowledge sharing
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Preferably good or excellent Spanish verbal and writing skills.
- Hands-on experience for BSS, Core or IP products would be a plus
Location: Flexible requirement of location in Europe.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by June 9th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 394862