Our Exciting Opportunity
At Ericsson, we’re looking for a Technical Solution & Sales Support to create innovative solutions using Ericsson Digital Services portfolio that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. Scope includes Digital BSS and Network Automation offerings. This position will be part of the DBS Service Line team which develops innovative & profitable solutions for North LATAM.
- Participate in the Ericsson sales process, by performing and/or supporting pre-sales activities and the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) role.
- Guide customers, using a consultative approach, to identify and propose areas where Ericsson DS can help them meet their technical and business objectives.
- Develop solutions using Ericsson DS portfolio that are aligned to customer requirements, Ericsson and customer’s capabilities, cost-effective and feasible.
- Provide clear technical direction to the sales support team, including Subject Matter Experts, Customer Fulfillment Responsible, Bid Managers and Commercial Managers, and during the project to the delivery team, including Solution Architects, Release Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Master and Service Engineers or Developers.
- Lead RFx responses, by performing solution scoping, planning, cost estimation, risk assessment, software and hardware dimensioning, delivery strategy, definition of features/user stories, and customer engagement.
- Represent Ericsson at trade shows, seminars, etc.
- Drive customer trials, market introduction (FOA projects), and solutions readiness programs in the Region.
- Provide feedback to Digital Services Solution Area as part of a continuous effort to ensure high-quality products and customer documentation.
To be successful in the role you have:
- 7+ years of experience in relationship sales within the ICT industry
- 3+ years in sales engineering for telco Digital BSS solutions
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science or similar
- Experience and proven experience on at least one of the following areas: Digital Customer Enablement (Sales Management, Channel Mgmt., Campaign/Marketing, Enterprise Integration) / Revenue Management: Billing, Charging, Debt Collection, Mediation / Digital Transformation framework and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF ADM, SaFE)
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- MBA or Master in Information Technology
- Solid understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of project management (PMBOK) and/or software development tools and CI/CD methodologies (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Ansible, K8s)
- Knowledge and background in enterprise architecture frameworks
- TMForum Frameworks certifications
- Capability to travel up to 50% of the time
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 394423