Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Mexico is growing! As such, we are now looking for an IMS Core Solution Architect, who will be responsible for the strategic optimization and operational planning of telecom network components. Critical to success is the ability to proactively communicate, create and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships. This person will need to be a solid team player and have ability to build effective relationships and superb communication skills. This role also defines work for the team to meet customer requirement and analyzes network performance and defines actions for team towards improvement.
The successful candidate will undertake decision making on activities towards network growth, performance and necessary delegation towards internal teams. As such, demonstrated proactive critical incident management and risk assessment and manage regular Governance with internal, external LT and all partners, is required.
- Make End-to-end solution development and implementation activities
- Interact and lead with internal and external customers
- Ensure long term infrastructure evolution plan
- Proactively plan and propose a solution for Improving Core network Quality and customer experience
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements, automation and excellence in service delivery.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in develop and delivery of IMS/vIMS Core Networks
- Excellent knowledge and skills of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, Legacy core network architecture, signaling protocols and performance analysis
- Solid understanding and experience in IMS/vIMS Core solutions / Cloud solutions / 5G concepts
- Experience in leading teams to successful project outcomes in national/international engagements
- Good consulting skills with a open-minded approach to support the solution development process that fulfills the customer specific requirements i.e. gap analysis & customer adaptations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent English and Spanish
Ericsson Mexico is growing! This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Mexico, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 394386