Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to gather the full value of connectivity. Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a 1st Level Broadcast Operations professional. This job role is responsible for supervising and troubleshooting on broadcast platforms and solutions, to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to the agreed levels.
We are delivering services for one of the world greatest broadcasters and ensure the continuity of their business evolves at the highest standards and ensure that any outages or infrastructure issues are addressed accordingly.
You will also perform:
- Monitoring & troubleshooting actions for different platforms and IoT solutions;
- Event management activities;
- Incident management activities;
- Support provided to operators onboarded on the platform;
- Remote site access control.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Education: preferably bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom);
- English language: proficiency level both written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Linux: basic knowledge;
- Customers handling previous experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle time efficiently;
- Analytical skills, continuous driving for improvement and progress;
- Logical approach to solving problems;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge;
- Willing to work in shifts.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.