Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding