Our Exciting Opportunity
Service Delivery Customer Unit (CU) works for project delivery phase with engineers dedicated to each CU projects, assuming critical roles in the project such as node design, technical coordination and test coordination.
This unit works as main unit connecting each customers and service delivery organization in project delivery phase.
- Define the delivery strategy for CU delivery projects together with PMO and Solutions during Pre-sales phase
- Provide technical expertise for the assignments to customer projects with the position of solution architect, technical coordinator and test coordinator throughout relevant delivery phases, which contain following tasks
- Create LLD and configuration files (assumed by Job Role Solution Architect/Integration Engineer)
- Track, analyze and solve the issues observed in the projects (by Technical Coordinator)
- Analyze technical dependencies in the solution (by Technical Coordinator)
- Perform Test Need Analysis and Create TOL (by Test Coordinator / Integration Engineer)
- Proactively communicate with customers throughout the delivery phase to increase the customer’s satisfaction to Ericsson delivery performance
- Act as escalation manager in case that task force needs to be set-up by defining the team in need to solve the problem in short-term
- Identify improvement opportunities to secure efficiency gains and cost savings
- Lead continuous product and service quality improvement with support from Quality Managers and be the main window towards relevant PDUs/PDGs
- Seek how to apply CI/CD based delivery model according to each customer’s automation direction
To be successful in the role you have
- More than 7 years working experience in Telecom or IT industry including team management and project management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Business Understanding
- Experience delivering projects to local telecom operators
- Business level English and Japanese language skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.