Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Design and Control resource to develop the supply strategy, develop processes, follow-up process performance and/or do process reengineering in the supply chain during the product and service life cycle. The Supply Chain Designer and Controller leads, secure stable and aligned processes in EBP and/or secure the end to end performance in the processes, including the return flow. This is done in order to design or control efficiency in the supply chain based on internal or external standard methodology. The role includes also reviewing and analyzing the Financial Result in supply, delivering actionable items and recommendations based on findings.
- Based on business needs and management requirement, develop tableau analysis dashboards to support KPI control
- Data lake build up to fulfill business operation data requirement.
- Statistics model build up to support prediction analysis for supply chain key figures, like inventory/ cost analysis
- Auto flow designer to optimize business process to improve working efficiency.
- Can work with team member to develop APP to provide prescript solution to solve business issues.
To be successful in the role you are preferred to have
- Very good skill at SQL, understand DB structure (Hana/SQL server)
- Familiar with tableau or other BI tools
- Flow automate or UI path experience
- Advance analysis skill, machine learning, python will be plus
- Application development experience will be plus
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 392982