We are now looking for a Manager to DGS Japan Solution team to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Lead and Manage a team to provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Lead team sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Support post-sales team to well deliver the product solution to customer
- As solution responsible, closely work with key account managers and operation managers to realize end-to-end sales process
- Build a good relationship with key customers to smoothly execute assigned tasks
- Proactively work to collect and analyze competitor information and develop strategy on how to beat
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- More than 5-year experience in technical solution sales on core networks including team management and business negotiation
Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: 4G and 5G Core, Cloud, Container, BSS, OSS, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Business Understanding
- Business level English and Japanese language skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.