5G is happening now and unveiling every day new opportunities.
Are you passionate about technology and network security? Do you want to be an ICT leader and craft the security posture of 5G networks?
Take the challenge and join our team!
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the constantly evolving environment of telecommunications. We are one of the top tier providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers.
We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting groundbreaking technology and services that are easy to use, embrace, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
=== WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE, HARDWORKING PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR COMPANY GOALS AND MISSION. ===
We are currently looking for a Security Specialist that helps to craft the security posture of 5G networks. This role is located in Ericsson Product Area Networks within Business Area Networks (BNEW) and will work with the Head of BNEW Product Security.
In this growing and constantly evolving environment, where Ericsson seeks to be the technology leader, we are now looking for a Security Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks.
Provide specialist security knowledge and advice to the Ericsson Security organization, Business Units, market areas and other organizational functions. Develop governance models, process, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess security and ensure effectiveness of security programs and controls.
Responsible for operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks for radio access network product.
Provide input to security strategy development and target setting based on own specialist knowledge and intelligence analysis
Provide specialist security knowledge and advise the Head of BNEW Product Security and Product Security Strategic Product Managers.
Running regular checks on network products and data security and handling security related matters and programs via governance in line with group directives.
Analyze changes to the business environment, corporate audit reports, security assessments, incidents, new threats and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for improvements.
You will work across BNEW, market areas and other business areas.
Prepared to travel and interact with regions and customers.
- University degree preferably in engineering
- Knowledgeable about key industry security standards
- Exposure and understanding of 3GPP Security requirements for Mobile Networks
- Knowledge of Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security standard methodologies and implementation of proven security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Experience defining security requirements and leading implementation across large organizations and multiple regions
- Good interpersonal, social and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical abilities on technical evaluations and customer argumentation
- Ability to lead impactful programs independently
- Skilled at developing and exercising multi-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms
- Have security experience across a wide range of domains, including RAN, Core, cloud environments, Linux, cryptography, secrets management, and authentication and access controls
- Creative in terms of ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In case of any additional questions, please contact the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Hiring Manager: Ricardo Queiros, Head of RAN Security OAM and Transport
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Job details: Security specialist Job Stage 07
Req ID: 392225