BNEW SAN Lab Operations is a unit in Business Area Networks. The purpose of Lab Operations is to provide world class lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations. Through our standardized solutions and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy (remotely where possible) their design and test environment. Lab Operations provide global service deliveries from global Lab Site Operations sites. Our Mission: Engineering environment for outstanding R&D efficiency & Competitive Lab Operations. We provide engineering IT and test environments supporting to more than 23 000 R&D engineers, we operate over 5000 square meters of labs in ~18 cities. We work continuously to drive operational efficiency and technology leadership within our area and are now evolving our organization. We are therefore posting some new positions to run our operation.
As Manager Lab Site Operations Gothenburg, your key responsibility will be the overall accountability for operations in the Gothenburg Lab. In this role, you are encouraged to secure stable operations, 24/7 on-site support, contacts with utility companies, Group Real Estate (GRE) and local authorities. You will manage your team towards efficient implementation of services and solutions in the site operations area. You will also drive physical security, Operational Health & Safety and Business Continuity Management for your site.
In this position, you will be a member of the Lab Site Operations Leadership Team with peers around the globe. As a leadership team member, we value behavioural qualities such as cooperation, transparency, and value orientation on top of living Ericsson Values and Principles. You will be reporting to the Head of SAN Lab Site Operations.
Responsibilities & Tasks
The key responsibilities are overall accountability for operations in Lab Site Operations, Gothenburg site. This includes ensuring delivery of Building and Facilities infrastructure, operation stability, physical security as well as Hardware installation. Focus on alignment and continuous improvements are key in this position. SA Lab Operations are continuing to move into aligned ways of working and deploying standardized Hardware services and, it is key to continue to support continued acceleration of this.
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery of Building and Facilities infrastructure
- Ensuring secure and stable Lab Operations
- Ensuring efficient and effective deliveries of Hardware installation services, operations and support
- Empowering and supporting alignment, cooperation between and across other Lab Site Operations
- Driver of strategic, tactical and operational work and targets
- Mentorship and development of staff capabilities
- Leading change
- Ensuring delivery quality
- OHS and BCM responsibility
- Site Crisis Management
- Financial accountability for organization
Experience of leading diverse teams in a global environment is preferred. You are agile, dynamic and result focused leader who empower others to achieve their objectives. As a leader in our organization we expect you to be cooperative, transparent, user oriented and drive our business towards success.
Experience and Behavior Requirements
- Strong people leadership skills
- Believe in strength of diversity and gender equality.
- Experience from global organization establishment and transformation
- Experience of leading a regional or global organization with multiple direct reports preferred
- Proven track record of achieving organizational results in challenging environment
- Experience from interacting with stakeholders in an international environment
- Experience in lean & agile ways of working and its implementation in large organizations
- Proven track record of being a building strong and highly empowered teams with ability to encourage others
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Last day to apply: June 7
Primary location for this role: Göteborg, Lindholmen
Recruiter: Anna Magnusson, email@example.com
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 392073