Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We have the experience, skills and solutions to secure a successful 5G transformation and enable our customers to unlock full 5G potential e.g. smart manufacturing, automated mining, connected transportation, remote surgery, etc. We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyse, prepare, implement and verify configuration and integration of hardware/software delivery and feature delivery for 4G/5G radio system.
- Plan implementation of 4G/5G product configuration / live network integration with test leader
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work with test leader
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Raise ideas of improvements through daily work
- Post project activities as project guided
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom, Computer Science, etc), other major but interested in the telecommunication industry is also welcomed.
- Based location: Yokohama, Japan
- Min years of experience: 1-3 years' experience of deploy 4G/5G system test
- Domain experience: 4G/5G Radio access network
- Good communication skills
- MS Office suite knowledge Creati
- Nice to have programming skills (Optional)
- Able to adapt to cross culture working environment
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations with customer-oriented mindset
- Good on planning and organizing
- Familiar with Linux OS/script development is a strong plus
- Native or Fluent Japanese (N1) and Business Level of English
- IT/SW testing related qualifications like ISEB/ISTQB would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 391964