We are now looking for an experienced Engineer to strengthen our existing team. Our RBS Software Development unit develops the software which controls, supervises and analyzes the common base station functionality in all RAN standards including 5G.Our product is developed in modern C++. We use frameworks i.e. Protobuf, GoogleTest, higher level tests are automated in Java. We are developing our product on Linux.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science (e.g Computer Science, Telecommunication) ) or equivalent formal technical education
- Min 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming, creating, redesigning, and refactoring advanced software architectures
- Experience in software testing
- Experience in development in Linux environment
- Ability to be working equally well individually as in a group
- Good communication skills and fluency in English language
- Perform continuous analysis of requirements
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum and Lean)
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Domain experience with Radio Access Networks (3G/4G/5G) will be an asset
- Knowledge of modern C++11/14/17/2X
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Practical knowledge of TDD
- Experience in GoogleTest
- Knowledge of common frameworks e.g (Protobuf, Boost)
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Basic Java knowledge
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Req ID: 391682