Develop and implement cost efficient, ergonomic and safe Production and Repair Center processes according to production rules. Develop and implement flow efficiency in the production processes
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage production/ Repair Center performance
- Manage product, production/ Repair Center and process data
- Manage in-process products (WIP)
- Manage production/ Repair Center equipment and facilities
- Manage New Product Introduction in production lines
- Standard workmanship knowledge
- Ericsson Factory Handbook
- Ericsson Production System
- Lean Production
- Hardware Services production processes
- New Product Introduction process
- Transfer Product Introduction process
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience in production and logistical methods
- Deep experience of techniques and production processes
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- First academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever way acquired
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required
Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Understanding of business issues.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 391663