We are now looking for a Mid/Senior Software Developer with C++ experience and testing skills.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the XFT working in APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Area’s objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the Ericsson hardware, in terms of its safety, monitoring of appropriate temperature, power algorithms and more.
Our Product Development Unit - PDU CDS (Product Development Unit Compute & Digital Silicon) is one of the main R&D units within Ericsson’s Radio Access Network domain. The unit is accountable for Ericsson products, including Baseband, Street Macro and Site solutions, both for SW and HW, over the full lifecycle. Compute & Digital Silicon is a competence center for common design functions (e.g. digital ASIC and FPGA, PCB layout, power, mechanics, thermal, interconnect, synchronization, security, packaging, material development) and tools. At R&D Center Poland we develop SW system and design solutions for baseband, interconnect, security and site products. We address telecommunication business needs from around the globe by delivering cutting edge software (e.g. 5G functionalities) meeting the highest telco quality.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education,
- At least 1 year of experience in C++ programming,
- Testing skills,
- Willingness to work in Agile,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Good communication and team working skills,
- Good communication in English.
- Developing software in C++ (mostly C++17 standard) for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE, 5G),
- Unit testing in Google Test framework,
- Integration testing in Java and Erlang,
- Occasional manual testing,
- Working in Agile framework (Scrum or Kanban),
- Creating technical documentation for introduced software.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Req ID: 390946