As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
As a Technical Coordinator, you will drive supplier related quality management activity to improve customer happiness on 4G&5G radio base station products developed in PDU Radio China.
You will work together with other partners represent R&D, e.g. sourcing, inbound supply, SQA etc to:
- Improve cooperation among sourcing, R&D, inbound supply and SQA to setup and optimize end-to-end supplier management system
- Analysis supplier quality problem root cause, suggest improvement area, define improvement method and drive solution implementation
- Participate supplier quality assurance plan making and control to secure good quality delivered by supplier, prevent quality problem happen
- Participate Supplier performance handling to supervise, maintain and improve supplier quality performance
To be successful in the role you must have
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Demonstrated ability of more than 3 years in telecommunication industry supplier quality management
- Excellent skill to drive activity across different functions and countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient reading and writing in English skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 390910