Predicting the future is fun - creating it is empowering! @EricssonONE, we do both by giving our employees the freedom to #ThinkBig , #FailFast and use an #EntrepreneurMindset . Here, your ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining ignition unit that can future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. Have you ever wondered how meaningful your daily contribution could be if you were given the chance to work in an innovation hub using the strength of a big company like Ericsson and the agility of lean startup methodologies? If yes, this career opportunity will certainly be of interest to you!
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and professional Growth Lead who wants to make an impact. We are a highly driven, creative and entrepreneurial team and we are now looking for an experienced Growth Lead to join us. Bringing leadership skills, startup experience and a growth attitude on our mission to drive our growth strategy in the business area of Technologies & Emerging Businesses. The Growth Lead is involved in teaching, coaching, challenging and developing individuals and teams who are incubating projects at various stages of maturity. You will support incubation units to amplify their value proposition, navigate early stage customer interactions, scale their offering and explore business models and GTM approaches. You will foster a creative and learning culture, and provide feedback to the Strategy, Technology and Ecosystem teams to guide investment decisions and strategic partnership choices.
What you will do within the organization:
- Identify key partners and develop strategic partnerships in order to enhance the business incubation process
- Support with industry, business, market, consumer, competitor, supplier, and technology analysis/intelligence
- Create impactful insight and foresight for investment toll gates and screening, using an outside-in perspective and partner engagement
- Communicate insight and drive discussion internally as well as with external partners
- Coach multiple incubation projects ranging from early stage MVPs with a first friendly customer to more mature projects which are preparing to launch a product offering to reach their next breakthroughs
- Identify gaps and support with early stage business development and industrialization
- Manage strategic projects and networks
- Develop and evaluate process, methods and tools for all incubation toll gates and sprints
- Source ideas and collaboration projects for business incubation
- Improve sales and marketing capabilities and test go to market strategies with the project teams
- Guide and support the lean business model development
- Develop and improve the team dynamics and individuals’ capabilities through coaching
- Screen incoming ideas for high potential projects that should proceed to prototyping or MVP toll gates in the incubation process
- Provide project investment and divestment feedback to the Head of Ericsson One Sweden
General requirements for all profiles:
- Experience with being a part of building a startup where you have failed and learnt
- Have an eagerness to impact and influence the world through business
- You have excellent skills in building relationships and partnerships
- MBA or relevant business degree
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
In founding a company/companies (especially B2B)
In venture capital
In working with early stage product development in a large corporation
- Knowledge of Lean Business Model Canvas, Lean startup methodologies, UX/Design Thinking
- Experience of relationship sales from the ICT industry
- Customer insight into industries such as automotive, manufacturing, logistics etc. are highly valued
- Strong understanding of emerging trends and the role of the ICT industry
- Excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Experience with coaching & mentoring early stage product teams or startups
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- Experience with formulating strategies and concepts that need to pivot frequently
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ProdMgt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 390907