Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Workplace Services Professional. In this role, you will be tasked to perform workplace delivery in accordance with Real Estate & Facility Management (REFM) priorities and local business needs. (e.g. reception, mail handling, switchboard, goods handling/operations, help desk building operations). You will perform delivery control of facility management sub-contractors in cooperation with local Facility Management/REFM.
- Deliver Real Estate Facilities Management services
- Work with local Sponsors and deliver workplace service
- Work on physical fire safety to follow legal requirements: company’s fire protection equipment and system management including daily inspections, regular maintenance, troubleshooting of fire equipment like fie pumps, sprinkler heads, various types of detectors, fire roller doors, fire water pool and fire pump adapters etc..
- Prepare Facility related security documents and safety checks etc., prepares the reports and compiles documents for facility equipment installation, maintenance, repair building reconstruction and expansion at ENC and 9D.
- Leads regular review of inhouse service staffs and contractor workers, coordinates and supervises annual fire safety trainings.
- Other facility related issues.
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Education: college degree or above
- Min years of experience: at least 5 years
- Domain experience: engineering or management
- Real Estate Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- English Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Relating & Networking
- Working with People
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 390842