Are you ready to join the 5G revolution?
Be a part of Ericsson!
We are waiting for you to join us!
When joining us at Ericsson, you have a unique opportunity to be the one. You are becoming part of the team that's shaping the next innovation platform, right here and now. A place where you won't develop for the status quo but will build what will replace it. Where you're empowered to lead and perform at your best. Where you shape technology for people, societies, industries and humanity. Where you collaborate across disciplines, borders and continents. Our people lead our quest, so the opportunity is open: be an explorer, a change maker, or a life saver. A climate hero or a creative collaborator. Be part of the team.
What we can do here,
In this role you will actively secure the operational performance of planning, contract, order, warehousing, distribution, and invoicing in the supply process. The job role participates in identifying business requirements, follows up of the performance, defines improvement areas, identifies corrective actions and secures implementation of improvement strategies to reach or keep desired operational performance. Supply Operational Support also act as 1st line support to Supply to secure flow efficiency.
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Operative experience from the relevant process area
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Foreign Trade.
- At least 3 years work experience in Imports, Exports.
- IMMEX knowledge and experience
- Advanced English Proficiency is required.
- Experience with customs legislation (Customs Law, General Rules, IMMEX Decree, etc.)
- Knowledge in virtual operations and export control system
- Experience with SAP Logistic and Warehousing modules, Sadia, EPC, VC or other equivalent approved systems
- Management and implementation of Annex 24 and Annex 31,
- Knowledge of international logistics - land, air and sea traffic.
- Plan, Deliver, Distribution, Warehousing, Return, Finance, (Master data) administration
To be successful in the role we need,
We look for a teammate who can work with people, believing in our principles and values with a superb communication. An analytic collaborator who can easily adapt and respond to changes and new challenges, a curious learner who can research, find and share being able to create and innovate through knowledge and turning to be ambassadors of the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.