We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are looking for a Content Strategist to help us build and scale the next generation of Ericsson Design System. You will be part of a team of talented researchers, designers and developers working together to improve and grow design and development resources for our community of users. Your will serve as our in-house editor for Ericsson design system and other internal and external contents, as well as a drive the UX writing practice in our team. You will collaborate with designers, researchers, developers and product managers, working on projects through their lifecycle.
We are looking for English speakers with 4+ years of field experience as a content strategist / marketer / designer or as a technical writer, UX / copy writer with a commitment to improvement. Someone with experience in working in large organizations or at digital agencies in long client engagements and in working within product design teams and/or in multi-disciplinary teams with research, design and development roles.
Your core skills and experiences
- You can expertly plan and execute content design activities like research, mappings, information architecture design, content writing, etc.
- You can develop and evolve our editorial style guide and tone guidelines to ensure a consistent brand voice in all our communication and documentation efforts
- You have experience crafting public communication like release notes, newsletters, success stories etc.
- You have experience in planning and leading content design and communication activities to ensure we achieve our goals
Skills that will make you stand out
- Leadership skills and potential management of other people’s work
- Ability to take decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Visual design skills to produce communication assets if needed and
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Invision, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email. Please provide samples of your work demonstrating strong and innovative skills to be considered for this position.
Primary location for this role: Kista, Stockholm.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 390726