Our Exciting Opportunities are here for you!
We are now looking for a Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s strong position by improving supplier value and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
In this role we will plan, execute and conclude request for quotations with suppliers and will work with our IT sourcing community in North East Asia and India and Oceania and support the IT Strategic sourcing managers with sourcing projects and RFQs.
The position is based in Beijing and will report to the Head of Sourcing Shared Services APAC and works in close alignment with the team in Bucharest.
What we can do,
- Build, plan and execute RFQs with suppliers following partners requests
- Negotiate commercial terms (price, delivery date, payment terms) acquire better pricing conditions/discounts
- Liaise with the internal customers to understand their requirements and close them in the given time frame
- Perform & interpret basic spend analytics in order to identify the best available market price for the ongoing project
- Carry out all reporting requirements (.: process/project status, progress, efficiency, savings etc.) accurately and within the specified time scales
- Ensure compliance to Sourcing Process for all spot-buys requests
- Contribute to continuous improvements and develop and update the working procedures
To be successful in the role you should have,
- 3+ years’ experience in supplier facing roles, ideally as a Buyer or similar.
- Negotiation and Communication skills (background: procurement buyer)
- Ability to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently
- Decision making skills and Persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work optimally in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines
- Sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to closure of the negotiation)
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and sourcing specific tools (TCO, Clean Sheet etc.)
- Fluent English skills to facilitate communication with suppliers.
Outstanding benefit we have,
(Social insurance/Health care/Gym allowance/work & life balance)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 390684