Work rights: Local employment contract
Travel required: Yes
Application close: June 15, 2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to tackle some of society´s most complicated challenges. Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more balanced future.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be a specialist or a leader or both. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
The roles and responsibilities of Local Distribution Management Team Lead is to manage, supervise and co-ordinate activities related to distribution such as local country customs brokerage and compliance to any import and export regulatory requirements and by laws, Inventory Management, Warehouse Operations and Distribution Management. This includes development and maintaining distribution solutions. The job holder also functions as advisor on distribution matters and co-ordinates operations and development with other organizations.
The purpose is to ensure an efficient inbound and/or outbound distribution of products to the agreed delivery point.
Oversee overall activities of the LDM team as follows:
- Local country compliance to import and export regulatory requirements and by laws in relation to telecommunication equipment and related products.
- Complete documents are available for timely inbound clearance.
- All deliveries to the designated warehouse are with Purchase Orders.
- GR is timely and accurately performed in the system (IM and WMS) upon physical receipt of goods at the warehouse that includes management of Purchase Order Backlog.
- GI is timely and accurately performed in the system (IM and WMS) upon receipt of Material Request, Picking and Packing, and labeling.
- Materials needed for the projects reach the sites in good condition, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Material receipt on site are by authorized persons complete with proper sign off, personal identification, date and time, and company rubber stamp on the delivery notes as Proof of delivery (POD).
- Statutory document such as POD, Import and Export documentation are filed and stored in a safe manner during the stipulated statutory period.
- Ensuring that facility and equipment used to stage, store and/ or moved Ericsson equipment meets Ericsson set standards or at minimum to the local country bylaws and regulation.
- Maintaining good coordination with supply and project personnel, DSPs and warehouse interfaces on inbound and implementation forecast of arrivals and deliveries.
- Planning and execution of site deliveries in co-ordination with CEMs, project teams to secure cost efficiency and high delivery precision.
- Track and report delivery discrepancies (like wrong deliveries, transportation damages etc.) and initiating further action plans with concerned personnel.
- Track and report Distribution related trend and spend.
- Producing Monthly Distribution reports covering the measurement of agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Managing Delivery SPs i.e. reviewing the invoices, evaluating performance and conduct performance review meetings on a monthly basis and provide needed feedback to Sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate improvements in processes or workflows to raise efficiency
- Regional Supply organization (RDM)
- Warehouse personnel & Service
- Providers Project Organization
- Telecom and Civil SPs
- Finance and Sourcing
- Distribution Service Providers
- Completed Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience as WH and Distribution Supervisor/Manager
- Experience in the field of Telecommunications is an advantage
- Full knowledge of the whole Supply Chain and collaborates with other areas.
- Experiences and knowledge in customer services.
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Fulfilling the minimum requirement of the LDM competence level assessment.
What happens next when you apply?
Submit your application online. Did you know, Our Ericsson Philippines application and selection process offers full cycle online recruiting. That's right, we can connect with you over the phone, via video interview and if you are offered a role - support you to join our team flexibility, via our virtual onboarding program.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Philippines has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.