Principle DevOps Architect
Red Bee Media is an organization which has more than 2500 employees, based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Spain, US, Canada and Australia. We connect the world’s content to audiences everywhere. This is achieved through an agile, innovative and flexible technology infrastructure with outstanding operating models! We work with both public service broadcasters and major commercial clients including the BBC, ITV, C4, C5 Canal+, and many clients in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and China among others.
We are on a journey to redefine or operation model to offer our internal and external customers Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service.
This role will work with the key business partners and guide our business infrastructure strategy and vendor selection. Additionally, you will own design work for strategic product and customer solutions.
Currently we are going through a global transformation of multiple architecture concepts to a single global unified infrastructure and architectural strategy; as part of your role you will take ownership and be responsible for the design and evolution of this strategy.
- Head up, design and implement improvements to our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions to establish common global platform integration strategy
- Leading and implementing our IaaS and PaaS initiatives and seeing it to a successful conclusion
- Working with DevOps team, Network and Platform Architects, and infrastructure Delivery teams to ensure that delivered solutions & services match strategic vision.
- Ensure end-to-end completeness of Infrastructure Technical Design, including Non-functional re- validated and realized.
You will require experience from the following areas:
- Proven experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Specialist in hybrid cloud environment encompassing containerization and virtualization on public and private cloud environments
- Solid experience around ‘DevOps’ culture, working practices, toolsets and technologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux architecture & integration with Active Directory
- Experience in design and deployment of public key infrastructure environments utilising the newest technologies.
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Have previously led a number of culturally diverse, geographically dispersed multi-disciplined teams within a 24/7 environment
Why apply for this role:
Can you demonstrate experience in the above? We offer a fast paced, exciting environment and the opportunity to be part of a Global Architecture Team who strive to share experiences and develop Architecture field. We can also offer the possibility of flexible working. Come and join outstanding, hardworking team and be part of the next IT revolution!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || White City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: DevOps Architect Job Stage 07
Recruiter: Chris Small