Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Junior Customer Project Manager (f/m/d) 5G / Industry 4.0
As Customer Project Manager (CPM) at Ericsson you are an owner of client projects and relationships for some of our key accounts. Your emphasis will be on developing long-term proactive customer relationships that drive client businesses forward. “The world is talking 5G and Industry 4.0. You will deploy it”
- Drive leading digital transformation projects
- Identify stakeholder expectations
- Clarify scope, including Acceptance, billing and CR handling
- Conduct meetings with 3PP’s
- Conduct meetings with customer, e.g. kick off and progress meetings
- Manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Ensure that project structure in the financial system is in place
- Optimize Working Capital (WC), e.g. acceptance, inventory
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business, economics or engineering or comparable qualification
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (trainee program, working student, internships) preferably in an international work environment
- Ability to work across departments, exploring alternatives and challenging the status quo where needed
- Team player with creativity and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English and German
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification and knowledge of Agile processes (i.e. Srum and Kanban) will be an asset
- Ready to learn and develop within Ericsson
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name basis from trainee to CEO, helpful and engaged colleagues, and flexible working hours
- Be part of a highly qualified and multi-national project management team
- An environment to take over early responsibility to establish and lead your own project team
- Industry-related training, personal development, and mentorship
- Learn company policies and practices that affect each phase of our business
- Experience in new and ongoing projects with the top ICT operators in Western Europe
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as Digitalization, Cloud, IoT, Automation, Industry 4.0
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Jana at email@example.com.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.