Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to work on Telecommunication Core domain with main focus on 5GC tecnology EPC/UDM.
The main scope includes to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Prepare the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Participation to support services of the integrated solution
- E2E technical understanding and troubleshooting
- Execute acceptance test with externa customer
- Programming, Scripting & coding
- Good Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Key Qualifications:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (Telecom/Electronic)
- 2-3 years experience of deployment within EPC domian and exposure to 5GC context, including system test and lead testing team
- Min years of experience: 2
- Domain experience: EPC, UDM, IP Networking
- 3GGP, ETSI Standardization knowledge
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Teamworking capabilities
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Additional Requirements:
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!