Our Exciting Opportunity are here for you!
The role is to offer mentorship and end-to-end services to the Global Sourcing community in regards to supplier lifecycle support. Our team is responsible for on-boarding suppliers, maintain supplier data in various system, for supplier contract administration and management and supplier off-boarding. It also handles support for to strategic sourcing managers related to our sourcing online platform.
The position is based in Beijing and reports to the Head of Sourcing Shared Services APAC and works in close teamwork and alignment with the teams in Bucharest.
What we can do
- Manage supplier on-boarding (securing all relevant documentation from suppliers, assessing supplier risk, set-up all systems with supplier data etc)
- Acts as advisor for our supplier on-boarding tool.
- Provide Contract administration services
- Generate reports related to suppliers and contracts
- Deliver trainings, seminars and workshops depending on needs related to Supplier management in our on-line sourcing platform.
- Offers support to global Sourcing organization for supplier lifecycle management activities.
- Works with Team Coordinator, partners and other teams to develop and improve our sourcing platform and processes.
To be successful in the role you should have
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years’ experience in customer and/or supplier facing roles
- Sophisticated Excel skills and Analytics skills
- Accuracy and attention to details skills
- Ability to work optimally in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills and presenting findings and supporting conclusions skills
- Proven experience in working with a unified platform (any support related function)
- Training/ facilitation skills
- Ability to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently
- Ability to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request until the event closure)
- Skills with proficient English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 390085