At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
We are now looking for engineer with great passion for technology and ambition to grow within Telecommunication industry.
The position is for Integration Engineer to work within Cloud Infrastructure and Telecommunication domains, with main focus on new technology such as 5G and Cloud Infra.
The responsibility includes ability to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of network nodes within complex network architectures. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of new nodes introduction, upgrade and capacity expansion, new functionality/feature integration and testing. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Plan the implementation of the products, Cloud Infrastructure and Telco, configuration and integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- You could be involved in post project activities, such as support of live network nodes
- E2E Telecommunication technical understanding
- Execute test during product acceptance phase
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration with other team members
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Domain experience: Cloud Infrastructure, Telecommunication
- ETSI/3GPP Standardization knowledge
- Programming and scripting
- IP Networking
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.