Are you developing skills as a Software Developer? Join Us! For a junior position that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions.
In this position, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements. Also the responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform following the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Solution design
- Development and integration of the solution
- Solution handover
- Solution support
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s in systems or related
- Fluent English
- 2-5 years’ experience in software development
- At least 2 years working with Phyton
- Good knowledge in technical troubleshooting, coding and updating existing code
- Background with IP technologies
- Knowledge and experience in architectural design
- Configuration management experience
- Ability to do standardization work
- Applying expertise & technology
- Learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism, and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility, and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development, and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.