Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
The Company Control HUB Mediterranean East (CCHUB) was established in 2010 and is the prime guarantor of financial information, compliance, governance and risk management for all companies and branch offices within Italy and South East Europe & Israel. The Company Control HUB also supports and adds value to the business (business owners, business controllers and Ericsson management) by providing expert accounting, treasury and tax advice, and by securing compliant solutions for complex business transactions from a legal entity perspective.
In order to implement Group strategy, the HUB is now looking for a new Company Controlling Specialist located in Romania/Bucharest.
Currently, CCHUB Bucharest site carry out company controlling activities (financial reporting) for 11 countries in South East Europe & Israel: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Israel, Cypus, Malta and Albania. The other site in Rome is dealing with Italy (3 legal entities) and Libya.
You will also:
- Be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the statutory financial statement and performance of company controlling activities for 2 or 3 entities in the HUB;
- Ensure high quality in accounting, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements and to provide expert financial advice;
- Cooperation with Tax Management and Treasury units for the countries of the HUB;
- Ensure compliance/control & process alignment;
- Perform company controlling activities for the assigned entities (mainly related to compliance in financial reporting);
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet and income statement together with CC and Tax management by managing timely period end closing;
- Ensure a well-documented bridge between accounting records in ERP system and statutory and tax reporting;
- Secure local records retention and timely archiving of accounting documents in line with legislation;
- Support in preparation of IFRS reporting and related bridge between statutory reporting;
- Support in information preparation for board of directors;
- Secure proper transfer price documentation and argumentation based upon local legislation;
- Provide accounting advice to operational units and other areas;
- Specify requirements for local deviations from Accounting Directives and request creation for changes in the company chart of accounts;
- Support in providing accurate legal forecasts;
- Preparation of applicable SOX controls.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Economic University degree/diploma;
- Experience in IFRS reporting;
- 5 years experience in finance accounting and reporting;
- Accounting & Reporting Skills;
- Financial Analysis Skills;
- English Skills - any other foreign language is a plus;
- Deciding and initiation action skills;
- Persuading and influencing skills.
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.