Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Data Engineers who can support cross-functional teams in delivering value to our customers and employees by assessing gaps between available and necessary data as well as helping to extract relevant datasets to be used for developing and industrializing solutions iteratively.
Activities of a Data Engineer includes owning access to existing Ericsson data lake and data structure, assessing gaps between available and required data, and supporting extraction of relevant data. The ideal candidate is able to show a strong track record of orchestrating data access, extraction, and structuring, and has experience from working closely with cross-functional teams to build complete solutions.
Responsibilities of a Data Engineer:
- Product solution design and deployment planning
- Interface to facilitate access to Ericsson data lake / warehouse
- Navigation of data landscape
- Understanding of current data structure
- Assessing gaps between available data in current warehouse and required data in project system
- Assessing, designing, and implementing interfaces to extract prioritized data from data warehouse relevant for the project use case
- Advising and implementing non-functional requirements (e.g. refresh intervals)
Data Engineer basic qualifications:
- University degree / MBA in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or related field
- Experience performing analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and datasets
- Experience from building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Strong knowledge in relevant project data domain
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
Data Engineer preferred qualifications:
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Understanding of end user / customer needs and perspective
- Ability to effectively collaborate and share knowledge and best practices with wider team
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a programming test as a qualifier and part of screening process for this position. Please note that you may be requested to complete the same, when you apply for this position.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 389622