Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Workplace Management Professional. In this role, you will be challenged to direct workplace operations of Ericsson premises in defined region/countries/locations and meet end user needs as defined by Group and Region leadership.
You will align the regional or local strategies/operation/business and REFM activities within:
- Real Estate/Portfolio
- Construction projects
- Facilities Management Services
- Workplace Design
You will actively work with Ericsson partners, suppliers, customers and internal organizations to secure the most productive and cost efficient premises in the industry. Proactively interact with internal sponsors to drive REFM strategies. Execute on sustainability targets and proactively work to achieve its targets.
- Align workplace practices with Real Estate strategy
- Execute lease and capital projects
- Administer overall finance and cost control
- Perform and ensure workplace delivery
- Coordinate regional Real Estate Facility Management (REFM) activities
- Collaborate with local Sponsors
- Complete tasks on sustainability metrics
- Secure the company’s normal power supply, power supply guarantee for plant facility equipment, production equipment, office equipment and logistic equipment.
- Support internal building reconstruction, expansion, production equipment change and expansion in power supply.
- Power supply equipment maintenance and change, power supply support in various types of equipment change and expansion, and substation management etc.
- Support 9D in related areas of powerful supply
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Education: College degree or above, major in electrical engineering or similar.
- More than10 years of experience
- Real Estate knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Argumentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 389182