Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are transitioning to 5G. We are a team that strives to be competent, trustworthy partners for our customers on this journey. With a thriving market to support 5G launches, we are now looking for a Integration Engineer Packet Core to strengthen our team and who is excited about 5G and its opportunities.
If you are:
• Ready to look for solutions “outside the box” besides standard routines
• Customer-focused and keen to understand the business
• Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Work system integration and verification of the end to end solution involving Ericsson and 3rd party products
- Create the LLD (low level design) and routing plans
- E2E IP connectivity solution design, integration, testing and acceptance
- Be responsible for the preparation and execution of acceptance tests
- Lead and support troubleshooting, root cause analysis and propose a technical solution
- Identify and implement scripts to automate activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with 5 years of work experience
- Proven track record in deployment of Ericsson Packet Core nodes (i.e. SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC...)
- Hands-on scripting and experience with automation tools
- E2E technical understanding of mobile data networks (4G, 5G)
- Extensive IP/IT knowledge, being familiar with Linux OS and administration
- Business English is a must, German an asset
- Experience of working in an agile/fast-paced environment with exposure to tools like JIRA
- Analytical mindset and readiness to learn will round your profile
- Previous customer facing-roles are of advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ServEng
Req ID: 389084