Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Actively participating in organization to lead distribution control & support to warehousing development, also working closely with supplier and manage delivery planning.
Your responsible are including but not limited to :
- Analyze cost, performance, quality measurements and define adequate measurement specifications or target levels
- Manage cost reduction initiatives/projects based on cost analysis & targets and propose more efficient logistics solutions
- Support consultation on delivery logistics
- Secure cost efficiency & performance quality from coordinated logistics
- Contribute in Ericsson Supply & Distribution strategy work on local, regional & global level
- Provide distribution and warehouse analysis based on supply requirements
- Support environmental concerns in distribution and warehousing solutions-Ecology management
- Provide competence support in regional trade and customs related issues
- Provide risk & consequence analysis for new warehouse & distribution solutions/projects.
- Deliver warehouse strategy realization/implementation program aligned with Supply strategy
- Participate in RFx process and audit and assessment programs
- Secure regular SWOT analysis and contribute in Supplier Management program and category teams together with Sourcing Logistic
- Participate in Sourcing Logistics Supplier strategy development on regional and global level
- Secure order fulfillment in production
- Supervise, communicate and follow up on Material Availability Dates
- Plan & level production/capacity
- Report deviations from plan.
- Administrate warehouse management activities: legal, quality, finance, product, audit and obsolete material management
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from or relevant degree
- Proven experience of service delivery and distribution - warehousing management, added advantage coming from ICT industry
- Customer negotiation, market insight, leadership, innovative, critical thinking skills
- Excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Strong Communication written and verbal both in English and Bahasa Indonesia , Mentorship skills and Business understanding.
- A quality approach and critical thinking.
- Deep understanding of industry trends and adventurous environment
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with formulating strategies and concepts
- Ability to develop teams and experience of change management
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || SharedServ; Supply&Log
Job details: Distribution & Warehousing Management Job Stage 7