Our Exciting Opportunity
Drive domain sales by supporting the Account Managers with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) or Customer Solutions Responsible (CSR) in a specific engagement.
Providing deep technical knowledge in specific technologies and solutions. Responsible for business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective domain. Supporting Key Account Managers in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influence customers' purchase decision.
- Drive the technical sales process and own the designing of comprehensive and sophisticated technical solutions addressing customer needs
- Interface to customer to identify need/requirement and build business opportunity
- Propose technical solution according to customer’s need
- Work with account and commercial management to develop value argumentation
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer & information sharing
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or Computer / Information Science
- 5+ years’ experience in telecommunication industry
- Proficiency with bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge of radio assess network (RAN), core network, or IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Having knowledge on mobile transport technologies will be an advantage
- With pre-sales support experience is preferable
- Creativity, innovation, and skills to adapt and respond to change
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Results-oriented & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan, China (TW) || || Taipei || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 388403