Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM), to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities
- Lead project and programs that deliver the right product, on time and on budget, with encouraged quality and following established project management framework
- Handle customer and partner engagement: lead customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM subject area: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or other engineering related field
- Proficiency with bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Over 10 years RAN Rollout (New/Swap) project management experience with managing 1000 sites rollout
- Strong accounting, reporting and financial analysis skills
- Customer and business market understanding and consultative selling skills
- Sophisticated project leadership skills to include leading cultural and enterprise-wide change in partnership with diverse leadership groups
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- With PMI certifications is plus
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan, China (TW) || || Taipei || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 388362