Description of the Unit
SA Automation and AI is a unit within BMAS Group IT, we're aiming at automating all repetitive tasks, democratize Automation & AI and spread the Machine First mindset across Ericsson. Competence is now further strengthened to drive business transformation through automation, and to ensure a secure and scalable development, deployment and operations.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Automation & AI Platform, and we now welcome you to join our team!
This successful Technical Product Manager will have technical ownership of AI Text Analytics and Intelligent Document Processing solutions to drive digital transformation and automate the corresponding processes, always with the user experience in focus. You should have general interest and knowledge in automation domain and excellent interpersonal skills to manage the Automation platform with products, solutions, and services to meet Ericsson internal needs and securing business value.
The preferred candidate will have either solution architecture background from large-scale IT solutions and/or application development/operations management background.
The role demands considerable flexibility in quickly adapting to shifting needs, and is expected to effectively cover a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Deliver on Automation portfolio strategy, roadmap and optimize portfolio TCO
- Support the development of domain target architecture
- Prepare portfolio/product technical decisions and safeguard portfolio execution plans
- Manage Portfolio Technical Competence and Business Readiness
- Uses knowledge of Ericsson’s information, application, and infrastructure environment as well as the current technology landscape to design holistic and optimized AI Text Analytics and Intelligent Document Processing platforms
- Safeguard platform design, integrations and architecture
- Coordinate platform functional and non-functional requirements
What proficiencies are we looking for in our candidate?
We have high expectations on you as an individual, to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership and technical experience:
- Translate business requirements to high level technical design (platform)
- Platform technical ownership throughout the lifecycle (proof of concept till retirement)
- Independent problem solver with the ability to conceptualize in non-traditional ways
- Review and approve System Documentation from development teams (internal or external supplier)
- Guide functional solutions and specifications for development of different projects like improvements, reports, API development, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant partners while proposing architecture / solutions
- Sound knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure)
- Passionate about Automation
- Delivering results and meeting Customer Expectations
- Highly driven individual with a thirst for continuous learning
At Ericsson, we offer a market competitive salary and benefits package including lunch card, flexible time off and generous paid vacation allowance
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to us via e-mail.
Feel free to send your application in English saying a word about your motivations and outlining how you meet the requirements of the position. Send it as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 388230