At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Ensure Ericsson Compliance framework is implemented and adhered to
- Identify responsible business opportunities
- Identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Generate profitability sales and develop long term business
- Improve customer relationship and build dedication
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Provide end to end Solutions to the customer
- Hands on exp in Commercial Management
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 7-10 years of experience in Telecom Industry and 4+ years of exp in Technical/relationship sales and within the ICT industry.
- Experience across the Full Ericsson portfolio (Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services)
- Change Management and Transformation skills
- Portfolio expertise in area of responsibility
- You will be a person that excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- We are a distributed team and Cultural awareness is key
- Leadership and change management skills
- Your ability to enable partnership and collaboration will be needed
- Financial acumen as week as Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Morocco (MA) || || Casablanca || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 387867