Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect with already a 5G background, who will be responsible to secure the customer satisfaction of the contracted solutions as well as secure top performances. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Secure customer adoption of contracted HW and SW solution
- Promote state of the art methods, tools and process inside customer operations
- Drive end-to-end technical approach
- Propose and deliver optimization solution
- Secure customer alignment with Ericsson recommendations
- Work with project sponsors and commercial team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: master degree in telecommunication engineering or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 7-10 years of experience
- Domain experience: 3GPP RAN including 5G NR radio, IP at application level, VoLTE, benchmarking, 3GPP call flow analysis, performance improvement
- References about already delivered performance improvement activities are required.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, performance knowledge.
- Team working in multicultural multiskills environment
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Capacity to lead people and project
- Empathy and humanness
- Speedly Execution
- Fact-based reasoning
- Willingness to change status-quo
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.