At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Master Degree
- Domain experience: Telecom Core Network, Cloud Native
- Mandatory competencies: ◦Software development knowledge
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System
• “Nice to have” competencies:
◦Knowledge of typical technologies and architectures for the Cloud Native environments (dockers, containers, microservices)
◦ Knowledge of Python and/or C++ programming languages
◦ Basic knowledge about Security and secure coding
• Business understanding
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!