Our Great Opportunity
PTD (Production Test Development) engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson radio products;Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
- Design Ericsson radio product test solutions for production, according to project development process
- Design, implement and verify tests related RF verification environment
- Execute verification of Ericsson radio products containing RF functions for test system correctness and accuracy
- Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
- Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommunication, microwave or equivalent
- Good knowledge of radio theory and principle
- Good knowledge of telecommunication systems (GSM/WCDMA/CDMA/TD-SCDMA/LTE, etc.)
- Experienced in RF measurement, by using Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Network Analyzer and other RF measurement equipment
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Skillful in LabVIEW or MATLAB is a plus
- Design experience in radio products (Power Amplifier, Transceiver, Antenna, etc.) is a plus
- Solid knowledge of telecommunication standards is a plus
- Data statistic skill is a plus
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 387675