Ericsson Security Manager provides unique policy-driven security orchestration and management coupled with powerful security analytics and machine learning capabilities for detecting zero-day attacks and threats. Security Manager is an essential part of evolved networks where security functions, policies and related configurations are dynamically deployed and adjusted across multi-vendor domains. It is a virtualized security solution designed for end-to end infrastructure and application level security management in 5G or IoT deployments.
By joining our visionary and industry-leading Security Solutions unit you get the opportunity to work with a group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development/operation professionals to develop new business, deploy and operate AI/ML based next generation cyber security management and assurance systems. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and the possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
We are looking for a Section Manager to steer product development in the fast-paced product environment of security management automation and security analytics. Our ambitious business plans require disciplined development, execution and attention to quality. You will be responsible for driving strategy execution, technology and implementation choices, and full stack technical implementation of the business requirements. You will guide, mentor, challenge, and develop individuals and teams by fostering a creative and learning culture.
- Drive technology leadership and secure operational excellence
- Meet customer expectations by delivering results in a predictable and sustainable manner
- Inspire, challenge, and develop individuals and high-performing agile teams
- Drive individual performance, career development and competence development
- Set clear outcome-based goals for teams to solve the right value-adding problems
- Identify and drive continuous improvements related to product development processes
- Initiate and execute change initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, quality, and flow efficiency
- Education: BSc/MSc/PhD degree preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire, motivate and encourage hardworking teams
- Solid working experience in product development and solution design
- Excellent presentation, and communication skills
- Business and customer focused with a strong result orientation
- Ability to collaborate across organizational borders and in a multinational environment
- Domain experience: Security, IoT, Cloud, Telco
- Experience with Cloud Native Development
- Awareness of industry trends and relevant competitor products
- Experience in working with geographically distributed teams
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 387662