Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- Provide professional packaging support to NPI/TPI projects.
- Do product design review from packaging view for new product and feed back to DFA team.
- Define Packing process for NPI and TPI with lean method; Make packaging instruction.
- Train packaging operators.
- Outbound packaging design, test, documentation and release.
- Inbound packaging solution review from MPQ, packaging standard, operation and cost efficiency.
- Support Industrial Engineer for packaging work study, packaging line and fixtures design.
- Provide professional support to ENC volume production form packaging area; Do Root Cause Analysis on the packaging quality and failures from technical point of view and provide the solving solution.
- Help production lines to build up multi-skill resource pool via certification.
- Provide technical support to the Clone/EMS factories from packaging area as packaging master;
- Drive continuous improvements in packaging design to reduce cost and improve operation efficiency.
- Track new packaging technologies and cultivate lean manufacturing concepts throughout ENC with everyday practice, training, and knowledge sharing.
- Other tasks assigned by upper level managers.
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- A university diploma, or above in the area of Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering, and etc
- Fundamental knowledge of Packaging Engineering and Production Engineering.
- Fluent English in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Can work independently and play positive role in a team, showing promising characters of creativeness, persuading ability.
- Good communication skill and project management skill.
- 2~3 years working experience in packaging area is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson products and production process is preferred.
- Good process management knowledge and Six Sigma Yellow Belt is preferred.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 387314