We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
1. Responsibilities and authorities
• Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
• Participation in requirement/user story analysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
• Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, effort estimation and planning, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
• Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
• Work with Technical Writer and provide input for documentation.
• Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
2. Requirements for the position
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area; [mandatory for developer]
• Proficient in C++ programing language on Linux platform. Preferred if familiar with node.js, python; [mandatory for developer]
• Experienced in Linux/Unix multi-thread programming, networking programming including asynchronous IO (epoll and etc.), , etc. [mandatory for developer]
• Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competent in UML and design patterns; [mandatory for senior developer / SA]
• Familiar with SQL or NoSql Database; [mandatory for developer]
• Preferred if familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, SSL [preferred for developer]
• Preferred if knowledge in RESTful API/JSON/Diameter/Radius/EAP-AKA; [preferred for developer]
• Preferred if knowledge in KVM virtualization and Cloud; [preferred for developer]
• Preferred if familiar with GIT/Makefile; [preferred for developer]
• A good team player with strong willingness to support team members;
• Good at written English and can use English for non-complex tech. discussion.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 387269