Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Principal Solution Architect Packet Core (m/w/d)
We are looking for a principal Packet Core Solution Architect, who in his first assignment will take over the Overall Solution Lead in a vEPC Swap Project for a large German Tier 1 customer.
You will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Master’s degree or similar in a technical field
- Minimum 10 years of total relevant experience
- Very strong vEPC skills in all aspects and at least 5 years of relevant vEPC experience (either with Ericsson products or products from other vendors)
- Project or Technical Management Skills demonstrated by running customer delivery projects at a Tier-1 telco operator or with customers of a similar profile
- Domain experience: Packet Core, Cloud and Virtualization
- Capability to handle the in-depth technical conversations whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Strong Leadership Skills (team size 20+)
- Strong Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Close cooperation with well-known customers
- Exciting international environment in a company that operates worldwide
- Possibility and support for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Lina Zafari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || IT; ServEng
Req ID: 387144